Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with Your Instagram Pictures!

    I have been using the application Hipstamaic prints for all of my old school looking prints, but I realize that most of the world uses Instagram.  I just got the app about two weeks ago, but haven't really started using it yet.   I found this website a couple days ago and decided that I need to start taking a million pictures on Instagram!  There are so many cool things that Printstagram will make with your Instagram prints.

Like this!
What a lovely little spiral bound book!

Or this!
I could do so many things with these!  I want to turn a set into playing cards.

     They also will print t-shirts, square prints, tiny hardcover books, and STICKERS!  This will be the first thing I order once I have taken enough pictures on Instagram.

    If you get your pictures printed from here, tell me  how it goes.  I'm so excited to hear about it.  I have three projects for these babies in my head at the moment.  I'm going on a nature excursion today, so I will be sure to take lots of pictures.

Have a great day!

*Newsflash!  I just signed up for Instagram.  Follow me!  I'm just starting to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment