Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's IKEA time!

I scream.  You scream.  We all scream for I...KEA's new PS 2012 Line.

    The new IKEA PS line will be coming out in August.  In preparation, I have been taking in some mass-produced modern eye candy.  The theme for the PS collection is reinventing IKEA items from the past.  The PS lines are pretty cool because the designers create products around a theme and the results are usually pretty great.  The press kit gives you more background about the PS history, the current line, and a closer look at all of the products.  Looks like I know what I will be doing in August.

Here are the items that I really love and want to have in my house.

    Check out this little number.  This is the sofa from the PS line.  It is going for $899.  I don't think that I could actually handle owning a light colored sofa, but I can dream.
    I will actually buy this.  It's so beautiful. And it's $49.  Plus, I would like to have some more industrial and metal touches in my house.  The blue will look just right in my front room.  Sigh.
    Let's not forget about showing the deck some love.  I like these "easy chairs".  They look comfy and I love the bright colors.  I think the addition of some color is just what the deck needs.  The price is undetermined yet, so I can't say whether this falls into the "cha-ching" or the "dream-on" category.  Either way, they are fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment