Saturday, April 28, 2012

Domino! It's back!

   Good news, world!  Domino is back!  Well, sort of.  They are making a seasonal special issues.  I spotted the Spring/Summer issue and squealed in Lowes today.  My dad was very confused.  I didn't even check to see how much it was ($10.99).  I just bought it.  Here she is:

   Wow, there is so much wonderful stuff!  Amazing homes, designer tips, and just general eye candy.  Here is one of the photos that I loved. (I had a very hard time picking what to share with you.)
    Aren't these stairs glorious?  I don't have any stairs to pimp, but if I did, they would be painted.  There are a few other great ideas for stairs in the magazine.  I went looking for a website, but their website doesn't have any content.  Hopefully, it will soon.  You know that I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment