Friday, May 25, 2012

Cheers to the future of paper crafting at my house.

Oh my god.  I'm so freakin' exciiiiiited!  Guess what I have purchased?!


...a Silhouette Cameo!  All my vinyl and paper cutting needs can now be met.  I have about 20 projects lined up already.  You may be asking yourself, "What is a Silhouette Cameo?"  Well, my friends, it is the ultimate crafty girl's dream.
    You can design whatever you like and it will cut it out!  Oh the project ideas are endless.  I can't wait to get it.  I have been lusting after this for about 6 months.  I saw this for the first time around Christmas.  It sells for $300 (womp, womp...sad face) and I just missed a Black Friday 40% off deal.  I couldn't pay full price for it after missing a deal like that.  So, I have been checking websites every now and again to see if any crazy deal is going on.  I ended up getting it at Oh My Crafts.  They list it at $269 and then I got a coupon for 25% off.  I got it this week for $201!  Yay to $99 off!

It is backordered until early June.  Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment