Monday, March 12, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.

Shout out to all my crafty people.
Here is a list of the craft products and accessories that I am currently loving.





Fiskars Squeeze Punch Corner 1/4"Rounder

It is fantastic for making your own stationary.  It's great for making everything look nicer.  I was worried that I wouldn't use it much.  I was so wrong!  I use it all the time.  I love the 1" circle puncher too.

Another great thing about the punches are they go on sale at Michael's all the time.  So check the weekly ad.  Right now there is a 40% off coupon you can use.





Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream, $5-$15 depending on the size

I cannot rave enough about this product.  I love it!  Basically, you paint it on a glass surface, and it creates a smoky, etched texture.  Grab some contact paper and you can create patterns, cut out letters, shapes, etc and it looks awesome! (More about that later.  I have a project to share)  Go get some! You will not regret it.  You will be able to create personalized, homemade gifts.  The more you use it, the more ideas you will get.
Here is an example of something you can do.






Lotta Jansdotter's book: Stencils  $16.63 at Barnes and Noble
  Talk about a perfect gift!  My friends Matt and Marita got it for me last year and I've used it several times.  There are a bunch of really cute plastic reusable stencils as well as project ideas, great photos, instructions and tips that make stenciling easy to do.  I haven't worked up enough courage yet to start stenciling the walls in my second bedroom, but I'm really close.  Maybe over spring break.










Those are my top 3 at the moment.
What are the supplies or tools that you can't live without?  Are you lusting after a big purchase?  I have two big purchases that I am dreaming of.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment