Saturday, March 24, 2012

Craft Day!

If you have the same craft personality that I do, then you understand that I think about and read about crafty ideas all the time, yet don't do nearly as many of the projects as I would like to.

In order to remedy that, I started hosting Ladies Craft Day at my house about once a season.  It is a great excuse to hang out with my crafty homies and do some of those projects that I have been thinking about for ages.

We have done ornaments and decorations during the holiday time, valentines day related projects, and then had days where there is no real theme.  We are two years into this, and I'm loving it!

There is a group of about 12 of us that have crafted, and it's so much fun!  Then our respective significant others, non-crafty friends, or other buddies come over for the BBQ portion of the night.

Why am I yammering on about craft day you may be wondering?  Because it's Ladies Craft Day again TODAY!  I'm so excited!  I have a couple of ideas that I will be trying today.  Pictures and tutorials to follow.  I started strong with the blog, and then my work life took over.  But, guess what?  I'm on spring break for TWO WEEKS!  I will get back on track and start updating more often.  Also, there is a house tour in the blog's future.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment